Important First Steps
1) Attend the MANDATORY Parent/Cast meeting on Tuesday, Sept 6 at 6pm in the SCHS Theater (enter through the North/Gym entrance) One parent per family must attend. Cast members are welcome to attend but are not required to attend.
2) By Thursday, Sept 8 at midnight, RSVP your intent to participate. This is an involved form that includes a medical release form. Some high school students have completed a similar form for SCHS Band or Choir - you still need to complete this again for the musical.
3) Friday, September 9 - FIRST FULL-CAST REHEARSAL
Dropoff/Pickup Instructions are covered at the parent meeting - see "Parent Meeting Documents" for details (SCE Parents must send note)
Parents of students in grades 2-5 must have your Little Mermaid Car Tag (picked up at Parent Meeting).
Please be respectful of the directors' time and pick up your child on time.
4) Emails will be sent on 9/11 and 9/15 (see checklist in Parent Meeting Documents above for details). Follow instructions on Checklist regarding these 'test' email if you do not receive them as email is the only way we will communicate with parents about Little Mermaid.
5) By Friday, Sept 16, take care of the following:
$35 Production Fee
$17 T-Shirt Order
$17 Extra Yard Sign Order (each family gets one yard sign with Production Fee)
NOTE - Please print the "Parent Meeting Documents" above to see details about ordering these items - each requires a separate sheet of paper, etc)
6) By Friday, October 14, place your Program Ad order.
NOTE - Please print the "Parent Meeting Documents" above to see details about ordering a Program Ad.
1) Do not ask the music/theater teacher at your middle or elementary school.
2) Please read the Calendar and Parent Meeting Documents. Please check all emails sent from Mrs. Duggin or Dr. Russell.